CE Credit Chiropractic Course
TMJ Refunctioning Dr Creed
IMPAC Inc (the course provider) is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.
What Does It Cover
Learn How To Diagnose And Treat Temporomandibular joint Dysfunction
- How to treat the TMJ
- What part the cervical spine takes in TMJ dysfunction
- Why the occiput is important
- The Sacrum and the TMJ
- Research into TMJ and treatments
- Assessment of the TMJ
- TMJ differential diagnosis
- Treatment of TMJ dysfunction
- Role of alignment in TMJ dysfunction
- Use of microcurrents for the treatment of TMJ dysfunction
- Learn how to diagnose TMJ dysfunction
- Learn how to process a patient through the clinical experience
- Learn how to analyze and communicate radiographs to patients
- Learn how to use Chiropractic Instruments like the Thompson Table and Arthrostim
- Learn how to deliver an efficient but in-depth initial examination
The course small print:
Prerequisites: The person taking the course would need to be a registered Chiropractor in the area where they are working
- Dr Alan Creed DC PA
- Lectured throughout Europe on modern Chiropractic methods
- Visiting Professor at the Scandinavian School of Chiropractic, Stockholm, Sweden
- Adjunct professor at Texas Chiropractic College
- Published multiple times (see below)
- The course duration with practicals is 2 hours
- Lessons are taught through the medium of video
- Recording of a live seminar with demonstrations
- Ideally, the candidate will have access to an Arthrostim and a Vibracussor instrument, although techniques are shown which can work suboptimally without the equipment.
- A computer, modern smartphone or tablet is required to view the course
Order Whole Course
Introduction and full body adjusting for the TMJ
Rational for TMJ adjusting, TMJ and Occiput adjustments
Alignment and TMJ with corrective adjustments
TENS and Microcurrents treatments of the TMJ along with a difficult case walk through
CE Credits are not guaranteed as they require all parts of the course to be purchased, studied and passing marks achieved in tests of each section of learning.
Got A Question
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration - How Do I register?
Online Registration and immediate participation with streaming is available as soon as you purchase the course.
If the course does not live up to expectations we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Dr Paul Lindsey DC has a commercial interest in IMPAC Inc the makers of the Arthrostim.
CE Credits are not guaranteed as they require all parts of the course to be studied and passing marks in tests of each section of learning.