CE Credit Chiropractic Course
IMPAC Inc (the course provider) is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.
What Does It Cover
Learn How To Diagnose And Treat Pelvic Torsion
- The 4 releases of the pelvis as taught by Dr Paul Lindsey DC
- How to Increase the prone straight leg raise in symptomatic patients
- How to increase function and decrease pain in the pelvic region
- How to use The Arthrostim and Vibrocussor
- How to change the state of the soft tissues restricting the joints
- How to decrease the tension on the sacroiliac joint from the surrounding large muscles
- Learn how to diagnose the proposed Pelvic Torsion syndrome
- Learn how to treat Pelvic Torsion
- Learn how to correctly use an Arthrostim instrument
- Learn how to use a vibrocussor
- Learn techniques to help change tissue conditions in soft tissues
“I have been testing out the Pelvic Torsion technique on a lot of my clients. While I’m certain I haven’t nailed every step I’ve gotten great results and my clients absolutely love the result. I have a client say to me ” whatever you did last time had me feeling like I could freak’n jump through the roof” His animation made it hilarious while his words were confirmation that this technique is something special! Thank you Dr Paul”
DR JERMAINE WARE DC
The course small print:
Prerequisites: The person taking the course would need to be a registered Chiropractor in the area where they are working
- Dr Paul Lindsey DC – Instructor At IMPAC Inc
- Multiple International Seminars Facilitated
- The course duration with practicals is 4 hours
- Lessons are taught through the medium of video
- Multiple angles are present
- Vector lines are drawn to show the line of drive
- Commentary is provided with closed captions
- Ideally, the candidate will have access to an Arthrostim instrument although techniques are shown which can work suboptimally without the equipment.
- A computer, modern smartphone or tablet is required to view the course
Order Whole Course With CE Credits*
Learn Pelvic Torsions first steps with release 1 + 2
Learn part 2 of the Pelvic Torsion protocol with releases 3+4
Pelvic Torsion part 3 – full treatments and diagnosis
Learn adaptations for the Pelvic Torsion to effectively treat pregnant patients.
CE Credits are not guaranteed as they require all parts of the course to be purchased, studied and passing marks achieved in tests of each section of learning.
Got A Question
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration - How Do I register?
Online Registration and immediate participation with streaming is available as soon as you purchase the course.
If the course does not live up to expectations we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Dr Paul Lindsey DC has a commercial interest in IMPAC Inc the makers of the Arthrostim.
CE Credits are not guaranteed as they require all parts of the course to be studied and passing marks in tests of each section of learning.