KST – June 25-26, 2022
June 25 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 12:00 pm
Seminar description: KST is taught in its entirety; each weekend seminar covers the complete protocol. You’ll be correcting others/yourself at the seminar. Everyone will be analyzed and corrected — you’ll get the best care of your life.
- Over 200-page easy-to-follow manual
- Access to all online resources and forums including online video tutorials so you can review the seminar in the privacy of your home or office
- Follow-up phone and email consultations
- Snacks and meals on Saturday and Sunday
Frequently asked question: Do I need an instrument to practice KST?
Answer: KST can be practiced without an instrument and no instruments are needed to perform a complete patient analysis. For correction however, Dr. Koren recommends an instrument because it makes practicing KST easier, faster and more comfortable for both the practitioner and the patient. He prefers and recommends the ArthroStim or AccuStim instrument produced by IMPAC Inc., as he finds it superior in quality and cost to anything else on the market. Instruments will be available for use as well as purchase, at the KST price, at the seminar.
At the seminar you will receive the best care of your life and will learn to give the same.
KST is a healing protocol used to locate and correct/release areas of blockage, distortion, subluxation, interference, stagnation and other stresses in the body and body/mind that are often missed by most healthcare professionals.
KST is used to improve body function, promote natural healing, release physical and emotional stresses and works well with any healing art. Click here to read Case Studies.
KST may be used to locate and address areas that need attention such as meridians, acupuncture points, trigger points, energy “cysts”, emotional issues, allergies, phobias, addictions, bad habits, toxicity, structural imbalances, visceral stresses, disc problems and much more. Such issues can often be corrected easily and quickly to improve body function.
Healthcare professionals from many different disciplines are using KST to improve their effectiveness. That includes Doctors of Chiropractic, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncturists, Doctors of Osteopathy, dentists, Doctors of Naturopathy, CranioSacral Therapists, massage therapists, body workers of all kinds, Medical Doctors and others to find areas of stress, interference, etc. they had missed in the past.
(The application of correction procedures is, of course, dependent upon and limited to the individual’s knowledge and legal permission [licenses, etc.] to work on others.)
KST practitioners often report that in addition to improved clinical results, patient retention increases as practice satisfaction and excitement grow.
Everyone is different – healing is non-linear – patient uniqueness needs to be respected; that is one of the most powerful features of KST. Instead of relying upon a limited mechanistic or intellectual model of care, KST approaches every patient in a unique, vitalistic, non-linear manner.
As an added benefit with KST you can work on yourself.
In our experience, KST is best learned by taking advantage of our home study course plus live seminar package. For more information please call 800.537.3001 or email us at [email protected]. Our home study includes a personal mentor. At live seminars mentors often work with students on their personal health issues.
Click here to learn how KST was discovered.
When I began to apply KST to chiropractic care, doctors told me that one KST session is equal to 100 regular chiropractic visits. But even 100 visits won’t locate many of the areas we address with KST. Other professionals told similar stories.
With KST you’ll be able to do all this:
- Quickly and easily analyze and address the body and body/mind for subluxations, distortions, blockages, interferences, imbalances, deep hidden physical and emotional stress that may have been carried around since birth or old trauma.
- Soft tissues including discs can be addressed.
- Immediately know if the blockage or interference etc. was corrected.
- KST is gentle and low force. No “cracking” or “twisting” patients. Save your hands, arms, shoulders, etc. You don’t need to hurt yourself while helping others.
- Address the patient in the posture they need correcting in: standing, sitting, lying and in position of injury.
- Locate and release anxiety or panic (fight/flight) patterns among others.
- See results in your most difficult patients.
- See dramatic retracing – old symptoms releasing – a true measure of healing.
- Gentle enough to use on everyone – infants to the very elderly.
- Yes, you can specifically work on yourself.
You’ll know exactly where to correct (without X-rays, computers, MRI or other analytical equipment); you cannot over-correct.
You’ll often see dramatic changes from the first visit including immediate postural changes.
I knew this technique was powerful when I saw dramatic retracing in patients – old mental and physical stresses were being released.
- This is a standalone technique – but you can use it with other techniques if you wish.
- There is no guess work – you will know where, when and when not to correct.
- It’s easy to learn.
- Yes, you really can specifically analyze and correct yourself.
It’s easy to learn and implement into your practice right away – attend a seminar or start with the home study and you’ll be getting results you never dreamed possible.