CBP – Module 7: Hands on Workshop – February 24-26, 2023
February 24 - February 26
This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art of chiropractic techniques for spine and postural abnormalities in today’s patient populations. This is a 3-day hands on training designed to test the Chiropractic clinicians’ knowledge of CBP® technique and their ability to perform it. Current knowledge in CBP technique adjusting, exercises, and traction procedures will be reviewed. Emphasis is placed on analysis of spine/posture deformities using valid and reliable assessments and then the appropriate adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques. An interactive survey of case studies for enhanced learning will be presented.
- Mirror Image® Adjusting using PosturePrint displacement findings
- Mirror Image® Thoracic and Full Spine Traction
- Mirror Image® Lumbar-Pelvic Traction
- Mirror Image® Cervical Spine Traction
Continuing Education Hours
- $50 – Not included with Seminar Fee
- Up to 16 Hours Available for Chiropractic
- States Applied To; Approval Pending: California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), District of Columbia (DC), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Iowa (IA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), Montana (MT), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Nebraska (NE), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), Nevada (NV), New York (NY), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Vermont (VT), Washington (WA), Wyoming (WY)
- No other states will be applied to.