About Dr Deed Harrison
Best Selling Instructor
Dr. Harrison is the President of Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®) Technique & Seminars, and the President of CBP NonProfit, Inc.– a spinal research foundation – and the Editor In Chief of the American Journal of Clinical Chiropractic. He has developed and researched original spinal rehabilitation procedures and has lectured to thousands of practitioners in over 500 post-graduate educational conferences around the world.
He has authored 100 peer-reviewed spine research papers, 4 spine textbooks, and presented at numerous peer-reviewed spine conference proceedings.
To learn more about CBP seminars and instrument assisted corrections, visit: www.idealspine.com
Want to see some research that we feel is fantastic to practitioners
Dr Deed Harrison has taken over the reigns from his father and further expanded Chiropractic Biophysics which is one of the most advanced protocols in Chiropractic today. The non-profit CBP foundation has been responsible for over 230 published studies. If you want research proven then this is the technique for you.
– Dr Paul Lindsey DC
Seminars or Instructional Appearances
Read Dr Deed Harrison's Interview On American Chiropractor Here
Seminar Dates: September 24 – October 1, 2022
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Saturday, September 24th to Friday, September 30th 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM DAILY
Saturday, October 1st 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Chiropractic Assistant $1,495.00
• Student $2,495.00
• Other Licensed Healthcare Provider $2,495.00
• Doctor of Chiropractic $2,495.00
• CBP Basic Certified Doctor $2,495.00
• CBP Advanced Certified Doctor $2,495.00
‣ Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
ResearchHelping you help People, the CBP way
CBP NP 38: The Sacroiliac Joint
The latest research on the sacroilliac joint may surprise you and also change what you were taught at Chiropractic College.
CBP NP 37: Cervicogenic Dizziness
The latest research on the cervicogenic dizziness and what it means for how we treat this condition.
CBP NP 42: Anterior thoracic posture increases thoracolumbar disc loading
What does an anterior thoracic posture due to the lumbar spine and the intervertebral discs?
CBP NP 34 Cervical Lordosis Neck Pain
Chronic neck pain is one of the leading causes of health related disability in the world today. This study from ChiropracticBio Physics or CBP, researchers found that abnormal cervical spine curvatures are 18 times more common in Chronic neck pain subjects compared to healthy controls.
- Does improvement towards a normal cervical configuration aid in the management of fibromyalgia. A randomized controlled trial. Moustafa et al
- A structural chiropractic approach to the management of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis Troyanovich, Buettner
- Reduction of posture hyperkyphosis improves short- and long-term outcomes in patients with neck pain. Moustafa et al
Online CBP Seminars
Chiropractic BioPhysics® Online Seminars
Can’t make it to an in person event?
Attend virtually and at any time with CBP online